Valentine Day SMS|Messages|Scraps|Wish

The most auspicious festival of lovers is Valentine's Day, celebrated on February 14. Valentine's Day is the day of love and affection. It is a day devoted to all those who are delighting in a blissful romantic relationship.
CJ: Pravin

"SO MANY ways to say 'I love you', but not enough words in the world to say how much." The most auspicious festival of lovers Valentine’s Day 2010 is being celebrating today (February 14) everywhere in world. People of all age celebrate Valentine's Day, but especially youth wants to celebrate this day as memorable day.

Valentine's Day is the day of love and affection. It is a day devoted to all those who are delighting in a blissful romantic relationship. Valentine Day is also a day to express your love and to celebrate the spirit of love. You can use to build the romance in your relationship with good effect on your special someone. Valentine Day the world over spreads the message of love for the lovers.

Everyone has started wishing their near and dear ones by sending Valentine SMSs, Valentine messages, Valentine wishes, Valentine wallpapers, Valentine poems to their love ones from mobile phones and through social networking sites. Some romantic Valentine's sms, messages, scraps, wishes are listed below:
  • You are unique
  • You are caring and
  • You are the best. And I am the luckiest to have you in my life!
  • Happy Valentine's Day my sweet heart!

Sometimes we make love with our eyes.
Sometimes we make love with our hands.
Sometimes we make love with our bodies.
Always we make love with our hearts.

If you wake up one day and were asked to have a wish, what would it be?
Mine would be that our love would last until you see an apple in an orange tree

The best and most beautiful things in the world can’t be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. As my love for you...

Love is like playing the piano.
First you must learn to
play by the rules,
then you must forget the
rules and play from your heart.
Happy Valentine’s Day

It is very tough to believe a stranger,
But if someone loves you more than fish loves water,
Holds your hand tight with tears in his eyes and says,
The moment I saw you
I fell in love with you
I can’t live without you
and want to spend the rest of my life with you I Love you
What will you reply?

If I could die early I would ask God if I could be your guardian angel, so I could
wrap my wings around you and embraces you whenever you feel alone...

R for red, red for blood, blood for heart, heart for love, love for you, you for me,
me is you, I love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment